These benefits are based on a 4.0 oz portion.
- 55% daily protein intake or 27.5 grams of protein.
- 48% daily value for Vitamin B12 (red blood cell production, nerve function)
- 37% daily value for B3 (helps body release energy, nervous system function)
- 14% daily value for B2 (helps body release energy, plays roll in good vision)
- 12% daily value of Iron (red blood cell production)
- 33% daily value of Zinc (supports immune system, hormone regulation)
- 7% daily value of Copper (iron metabolism and red blood cell synthesis)
- Those with digestive issues have no problems consuming lamb versus beef or pork
- Suitable for those following ketogenic or paleo-inspired diets